- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Kalo Raspberry Yoghurt
- Blend the raspberries with a 1/4 cup water until they form a smooth syrup.
- In an ice block mould, add a few teaspoons Kalo Raspberry until you fill a quarter of the mould. Add your ice block sticks in the middle and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add a layer of the raspberry syrup up to the half mark and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Repeat with another yoghurt and raspberry layer until your moulds are full. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight until all layers are solid.