Looking to fancy up your breaky? Treat yourself to our delicious Feijoa Parfait. Super easy, super delicious.
Prep time: 5 mins + 30 mins chilling
Cook time: 3 mins
Share this recipe
- 4 large feijoas, peeled and diced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 2 tsp brown sugar or honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ⅓ cups Kalo Vanilla Bean or Manuka Honey Yoghurt
- ⅔ cup oaty granola
- 4 whole pecans, toasted
1. Place feijoas, apple, sugar or honey, lemon juice and cinnamon in a microwave-safe dish.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stopping each minute to stir, until fruit is tender (apples will still be a little firm).
3. Roughly mash with a fork, then refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool (or freeze for 10 minutes).
3. Divide half the yoghurt between two short glasses. Top with half the granola and half the stewed fruit. Repeat. Add an extra dollop of yoghurt to finish, if you like. Garnish with pecans and serve immediately.
- Take this parfait from breakfast to dessert by replacing the granola with biscuit crumbs (oath Anzac-style biscuits work well).
- You can double the quantity of feijoas and omit the apple if you prefer (reduce cooking time to 2 minutes).