Carrot Cake Porridge with Caramelised Banana
An indulgent porridge to enjoy during the winter months, with a simple recipe - but a carrot cake flavour.
Share this recipe
1. Add the porridge ingredients to a pot and bring to the boil
2. Once boiling, stir and turn down the heat to a simmer
3. Cook for about 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked through, stirring occasionally throughout
4. While the oats are boiling, melt the butter in a pan and fry the banana slices for 30 seconds on each side, or until caramelised
5. Divide the porridge into two bowls, top with additional milk, the caramelised bananas, Kalo Natural Yoghurt and pistachios.