Two ingredient pizza dough
This super easy pizza dough makes delicious, authentic tasting pizza bases. Go with the basic two-ingredient option, or boost the flavour with some optional add-ins.
Makes: 2 pizza bases
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 18-20 mins
Share this recipe
- 3 cups Edmonds Self Raising Flour + extra for dusting
- 1 & 2/3 cups Meadow Fresh Kalo Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1-2 Tbsp semolina
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC fan bake and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
2. Combine flour and yoghurt in a large bowl. Add salt, garlic powder and herbs, if using.
3. Mix into a rough dough (add a little extra yoghurt if needed). Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently for a couple of minutes, until dough is mostly smooth.
4. Divide dough into two pieces, shape into balls, dust with extra flour and roll out into rounds approximately 5-10mm thick. Sprinkle with semolina, if using. Carefully transfer bases to prepared trays (if using semolina, flip bases over so semolina is on the bottom).
5. Spread bases with pizza sauce and add your favourite toppings. Bake for 18-20 minutes, swapping trays around halfway through, until crust is golden brown.
• For a more fibre-packed option, try swapping 1 cup self-raising flour for 1 cup wholemeal flour + 1 tsp baking powder.
• Stuck for topping ideas? Try a tandoori chicken pizza, adding a few dollops of Kalo Natural Yoghurt just before serving.
• Try a gluten-free version by using gluten-free self-raising flour. Omit the semolina.