- 2 cups Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 60g milk or dark chocolate
- 3 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp cacao or cocoa powder + extra to serve
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan on medium-low. Whisk continuously until chocolate has melted and the mixture is warm and smooth (don't overheat). Divide between mugs or glasses and dust with extra cacao or cocoa powder to serve.
- For a frothy top, you can blend the warm mixture until frothy (always take care when blending hot liquids). Alternatively, froth a little extra milk in a milk frother and pour on top of the hot chocolate before dusting with cacao/cocoa.
- Short on time? This hot chocolate can be made in the microwave instead of on the stove. Heat on medium-low in bursts of 30 seconds, whisking in between, until smooth.