- Olive Oil
- 1 whole Butternut
- 2 Onions, peeled and diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and diced
- 2 Red Chillis, finely chopped
- 650ml vegetable stock
- 200ml orange juice
- 60ml Meadow Fresh Crème Fraiche, plus extra for serving
- Chop, peel and roast the butternut until soft.
- Gently fry the onion, chilli and garlic in a large pot until translucent.
- Mix in the roast butternut, vegetable stock and orange juice. Stir to combine and gently simmer for a further ten minutes.
- Add the Meadow Fresh Crème Fraiche and blend to desired soup consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into bowls, top with additional Crème Fraiche and thinly sliced chilli.