- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 pottle Meadow Fresh Yoghurt (any flavour)
- 1 cup toppings (muesli, coconut, choc chips, sprinkles, nuts – get creative!)
- 6 ice-cream sticks
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Stick the sticks into the halfed bananas.
- Place them on a lined baking tray and freeze for 20 minutes (this helps the yoghurt stick to the bananas).
- Remove from the freezer and dip into the yoghurt pottles. Add your favourite toppings.
- Place back onto the tray and freeze for a further 40 minutes. Enjoy!