1. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Sauté onion and garlic until soft (about 5 minutes).
2. Add spinach and oregano and cook for a further 5 minutes, until spinach has wilted and excess moisture has evaporated.
3. Stire in cream cheese to melt. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Place yoghurt in a medium-large bowl and stir in spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving.
- This dip makes a great healthy snack with crudites - try carrot, cucumber, capsicum, celery and raw broccoli forets. Fresh bread, chips or crackers are also delicious options.
- Dip keeps well for 30 days in the fridge.