Blueberry & Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Looking to fancy up your meal prep? Then these blueberry and cinnamon overnight oats will do just that! Sweet, nourishing and the perfect pre-prepped breakfast for those busy weekday mornings.
Share this recipe
- 1 & 1/3 cups Meadow Fresh Kalo Berries Yoghurt
- 1 cup Meadow Fresh Calci-Original Milk
- 1 cup wholegrain oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Mix together yoghurt, milk, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Divide into two containers, jars or bowls and top with blueberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
• This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you’d like to make a week’s worth of breakfasts in advance.
• Try a tropical version with Kalo Mango Yoghurt, tinned peaches and a spoonful of passionfruit pulp (omit the cinnamon).