Kaló Yoghurt Popsicles
Perfect for those warm summer days (or anytime you get that popsicle craving), these three ingredient popsicles using Kaló yoghurt are a healthier alternative to traditional icecreams and popsicles. These creamy treats will be loved by kids and adults as they are super easy to make, and are deliciously fruity and fresh.
*Makes six popsicles
Share this recipe
- 2c Kaló Natural Yoghurt*
- 2Tbsp honey*
- 2c fruit of choice (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries work well).
*Can substitute for Kaló Manuka Honey Yoghurt
- Chop or purée fruit of choice. If you do choose to purée your fruit, make sure it still remains a bit chunky.
- Warm honey slightly (so it blends nicely) and stir through fruit.
- Mix fruit mixture with yoghurt.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle moulds. If your popsicle moulds come with sticks, insert these before freezing. If not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle. Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Run warm water over the popsicle mould to remove and enjoy on a hot day!