- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 600g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced into 2-3cm cubes
- 250mL chicken stock
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 ⅓ Meadow Fresh Kalo Natural Yoghurt
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick pot or frying pan on medium-high. Add cumin seeds and toast for 30 seconds. Stir in onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just soft. Add garlic, ginger, garam masala, coriander, paprika, mustard seeds and turmeric. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to pot and stir until well combined. Pour in chicken stock and simmer rapidly for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Reduce heat to very low.
3. Mix cornflour with a little of the yoghurt, until smooth. Stir in the rest of the yoghurt. Add to curry and stir until well combined and warm. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This curry is delicious served on brown basmati rice, For a lower carb option, try cauliflower rice.
- Try a side of roti or naan bread - dunk into that creamy curry sauce!
- Up the veggies by stirring in a large handful of baby spinach into the curry with the yoghurt. Add a serving of steamed green beans on the side.