The perfect after school treat for the littlies! It's easy to create and looks delicious too.
This recipe creates five servings of Yoghurt Bark.
Share this recipe
- 2 & 1/2 cups Meadow Fresh Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- 2/3 cup hulled, halved strawberries
- 2/3 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 toasted sliced almonds
Line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with baking paper.
Fill pan with Meadow Fresh Vanilla Bean Yoghurt and spread out evenly. Gently press in strawberries, grapes and blueberries. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
Freeze for 4-6 hours, until completely frozen. Use a sharp knife to carefully cut the bark into pieces.
Eat immediately or store in airtight containers in the freezer. This is great to have on hand as a healthy summer snack!
- Make this recipe your own by using whatever fruit you have on hand. Chocolate chips and dried fruit also make nice additions.