- 2 Cups Meadow Fresh Calci-Original Milk
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Cacao nibs, to garnish (optional)
Whisk milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon together in a small saucepan. Heat on medium-low, stirring, until hot. Pour into two mugs and garnish with cacao nibs, if using. Serve immediately.
- short on time? The hot chocolate mixture can be heated in the microwave instead of on the stove.
- Cafe-style! If you have a milk frother, froth a little extra warm milk and spoon on top of the hot chocolates before adding the cacao nibs.