Breakfast Smoothie Cubes
Take your meal prepping to the next level with these smoothie cubes, in the morning all you will need to do is pop 10 small smoothie cubes in the blender with 1 cup of milk, too easy!
Share this recipe
- 1 & 1/3 cups Meadow Fresh Kalo Yoghurt
- 2 cups fruit, fresh or frozen
- 4 tsp chia seeds or ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
2. Spoon into ice cube trays and freeze until required.
3. To make your smoothie, combine 10 small smoothie cubes with 1 cup of Meadow Fresh Milk in a blender or smoothie maker and process until smooth.
- Stuck for flavour ideas? Try Meadow Fresh Kalo Berries with frozen boysenberries and banana.
- Keen for some greens? Combine Meadow Fresh Kalo Vanilla Bean with avocado, spinach (or kale) and mango.
- Once frozen, smoothie cubes can be transferred into a resealable container and placed back in the freezer until needed.