Blueberry & Greek Yoghurt Cake
This decadent Blueberry & Greek Yoghurt cake is loaded with fresh blueberries and bursting with bright lemon flavours. Made using Kaló Authentic Greek Yoghurt, it's a moist and light sweet treat that's sure to impress at your next shared lunch. This astonishingly simple Greek classic is one recipe you'll find yourself using time and time again.
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 160oC.
- Lightly grease a 22cm round cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Place butter, sugar, eggs, Kaló yoghurt, lemon zest and vanilla in a bowl and mix.
- Sift through self-raising flour and mix well.
- Fold through blueberries and spoon mixture into greased tin.
- Smooth the top of mixture with a palette knife.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, testing that the cake is cooked through with a skewer.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with extra blueberries and Kaló Greek Yoghurt.