Banana and Chia Seed Breakfast Bowl
Packed with nutrient-rich chia seeds, this is a fantastic breakfast that you can make the night before, then pull out of the fridge in the morning to help you start the day on a truly delicious footing.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Overnight
Share this recipe
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 1/3 cup peeled chia seeds
- 1 cup Meadow Fresh Organic Milk
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts, crushed or roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut chips Meadow Fresh Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- Cinnamon, for dusting
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, then add the chia seeds and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. (This allows the seeds to soak up all the liquid.)
- To serve: Divide the chilled chia seed mixture between two bowls.
- Top with the hazelnuts, coconut chips and a nice dollop of yoghurt, then dust with a little cinnamon.