- 7-8 Medium Sized Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 650ml Chicken Stock
- 200ml Meadow Fresh Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 60ml butter
- ½ cup flour
- 125ml Meadow Fresh Sour Cream
- Meadow Fresh Tasty Grated Cheese
- Diced Bacon
- Spring Onion
- Add chopped and peeled potatoes, diced onion, chicken stock and Meadow Fresh Cream to a slow cooker on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Once your potatoes are soft add salt and pepper to taste and remove a cup of sauce from the slow cooker.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add the flour. Once well combined add the sauce from the slow cooker, whisk in until a smooth sauce is made and return the thickening mixture to the slow cooker. Stir in to combine.
- Mash or gently blend the potatoes to your preferred consistency and allow to cook on high for a further ten minutes, until thickened.
- Once thickened, turn the heat off and stir in the Meadow Fresh Sour Cream.
- Lastly, divide into bowls, top with cheese, bacon, spring onion and paprika. Enjoy!