Toffee Choc Milkshake
Like salted caramel in a glass; this milkshake creation looks impressive and tastes it too. We partnered with Master Milkshakes (who make syrups using only the best ingredients and without any preservatives - the perfect partner for our less processed milk) to create this Toffee Choc milkshake.
Share this recipe
- 500ml Meadow Fresh Milk
- 6-8 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
- 60ml Master Milkshakes Toffee Choc Syrup
- Milk or dark chocolate
- Caramel popcorn
- The first step is to decorate your milkshake glass.
- Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Put a heatproof bowl into the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Break the chocolate into the heatproof bowl and stir occasionally as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from the heat (the residual heat will melt the rest).
- Turn your milkshake glass upside down and dip the rim of the glass into the melted chocolate.
- Please the glass upside down on a plate or chopping board and press the caramel popcorn to the chocolate on the outside of the glass.
- Place aside to set (the fridge will help speed up this process if you can find the space).
- Now for the milkshake; add the Meadow Fresh milk, ice-cream, and Toffee Choc syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Once the glass is set pour in the milkshake, add a straw, and enjoy.
Prep time: 20 minutes