Sweet Sharing Plate
A mouth-watering dessert doesn’t need to take hours to prepare: sometimes the simplest ideas are some of the best. Whip up a stylish dessert platter in minutes by arranging slices or pieces of your favourite fruit – berries, melon, bananas, pineapple or more – and some freshly baked white or dark chocolate brownie around a creamy scoop of Meadow Fresh Crème Fraiche, mixed to smooth velvety perfection. Drizzled with honey as a final touch, this delicious combination of sweet, rich goodness will taste as good as it looks.
Share this recipe
- 250g Meadow Fresh Crème Fraiche (or use left over from another recipe)
- Honey for drizzling
- Chocolate brownie (homemade or a bought one will do)
- Slices or whole pieces of seasonal fruit
- Mix 250g Meadow Fresh Crème Fraiche until it is smooth.
- Dollop onto a serving plate and drizzle with your favourite honey.
- Surround with small pieces of chocolate brownie and slices or whole pieces of seasonal fruit.