- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups Meadow Fresh Calci-Original Milk
- 2/3 cup Meadow Fresh Kalo Natural Yoghurt
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey
Place all ingredients in a smoothie maker or blender and process until smooth and
creamy. Blend in a little ice if you like your smoothies extra cold. Pour into glasses and
• Short on time in the mornings? Place all ingredients in your blender the night before,
refrigerate, then blend when required.
• You can also freeze portions of the spinach, mango, pineapple, avocado, mint and chia
seeds together. When you fancy a smoothie, add straight to the blender with milk,
yoghurt and honey.
• Smoothie for one? Reduce the ingredients by half.