Strawberry Tart Milkshake
This milkshake has strawberries and candy floss. What is not to love? We partnered with Master Milkshakes (who make syrups using only the best ingredients and without any preservatives - the perfect partner for our less processed milk) to create this crazy yet beautiful milkshake creation.
Share this recipe
- 500ml Meadow Fresh Milk
- 6-8 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
- 60ml Master Milkshakes Strawberry Tart Syrup
- Strawberry topping
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Candy floss
- Plain biscuits (we used Ernest Adams Shortbread)
- Place the Meadow Fresh milk, ice-cream, and Strawberry Tart syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth. Set aside.
- Grab your milkshake glass and drizzle the strawberry topping around the inside to get a swirl pattern, then fill with your milkshake leaving a couple of centimetres in the glass for your toppings.
- Whip your cream and place into a piping bag (you can create your own piping bag by simply using a plastic bag with the corner snipped off). Now pipe in a circular motion onto the top of the milkshake to cover.
- Place the strawberries around the glass. Add the candy floss on top. Crumble your biscuits and sprinkle on top. Add a straw and enjoy!