Sour Cream & Mayonnaise Dressing
Cut the richness of a traditional mayonnaise dressing with the addition of Meadow Fresh Sour Cream and the fresh flavours of dill and chives. This smooth creamy dressing elevates a humble potato salad from an everyday side to a delicious vegetarian dish for your next family barbecue – and it takes next to no time to prepare. Try it tossed through a roasted vegetable or pasta salad too, or add a generous dollop on top of your next homemade hamburger – this versatile sour cream dressing works a treat with so many meals.
Share this recipe
- ½ cup Meadow Fresh Sour Cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill or use fennel fronds
- Small bunch chives, snipped
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Use dressing tossed through cooked potatoes and add very finely sliced fennel bulb (about 2 small bulbs).
- Top salad with 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds and pass lemon wedges for squeezing to add some acidity.