Sour Cream Dressing
Change up traditional mayonnaise-heavy coleslaw with a simple sour cream dressing instead. This deliciously tangy dressing combines velvety Meadow Fresh Sour Cream with wholegrain mustard, providing all the smooth richness of a creamy dressing without being high in fat. Don’t save it just for coleslaw: it works beautifully with a range of salads. Toss it with a mixture of roasted seasonal vegetables, or stir it through a pasta salad for a versatile accompaniment to a variety of meals. It pairs beautifully with a simple piece of grilled fish and some crispy roasted potato wedges, too.
Share this recipe
- 250g Meadow Fresh Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve dressing tossed through coleslaw to which you have added plenty of finely chopped mint and parsley and shredded apple.