Salted Caramel Pretzel Milkshake
The glass is always half full with this creation. Caramel with pretzels are a match made in heaven with the combination of salty and sweet. Get the kids involved with swirling their own glasses and don’t forget to save a bit at the end of the blender for yours truly!
Share this recipe
- Caramel sauce
- 20 pretzels
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 ½ cup of Meadow Fresh milk
- 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice-cream – one for each glass
- Fresh mint
- Drizzle caramel sauce around the inside of your glass.
- Blend 12 pretzels, ice cream and milk together.
- Pour into your glass and serve with 4 pretzels stacked around each straw!