Raspberry & Vanilla Chiaseed Puddings
A healthy, but sweet breakfast chia seed pudding, that will leave your grumbling tummy satisfied and you well set up for the day ahead.
Share this recipe
- 1 cup Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 3/4 cup Kalo Vanilla Bean Yoghurt, divided
- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- Mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
Whisk milk, 1/2 cup yoghurt, chia seeds and honey together until well combined. Leave to sit for 15 minutes, then whisk again. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Once set, layer up spoonfuls of chia seed pudding and most of the raspberries in two short glasses. Dollop with remaining yoghurt, op with the rest of the raspberries and garnish with a mint leaf, if using. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the mixture for a dark chocolate and raspberry version.