Kalo Raspberry Breakfast Parfait
A beautiful yet very practical breakfast parfait that you can enjoy as a sit down breaky, or pop in a container to have while you're on the go.
Share this recipe
- 2 cups Meadow Fresh KALÓ Authentic Greek Raspberry Yoghurt
- 1 cup of frozen mixed premium berries (boysenberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup granola
- Coconut Flakes, to garnish
1. Start by making the mixed berry compote. Add the berries, water and honey to a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook for about 10 minutes, while occasionally stirring, squashing the berries at the same time (leave some blueberries whole for texture). Once the water reduces and your compote is a runny jam-like consistency, turn off the heat and allow cooling.
2. Once cooled, layer up your jars or glasses. Start with the granola, top with the berry compote, then the Meadow Fresh KALÓ Authentic Greek Raspberry Yoghurt and finish with another tablespoon of granola, a teaspoon of compote and a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
3. Enjoy immediately or prepare in advance for a convenient and delicious breakfast!