- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 & 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 2/3 cup Meadow Fresh Kalo Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp honey (optional)
- Wedges of fresh pineapple, to decorate
Place all ingredients in a smoothie maker or blender and process until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and garnish with wedges of pineapple if you like. Serve immediately.
- Boxed or bottled coconut milk works better than canned coconut milk in this smoothie
- Meal prep by placing all ingredients except frozen banana and pineapple in your blender up to 24 hours ahead of time. Refrigerate, then add banana and pineapple and blend when required.
- Smoothie for one? Reduce the ingredients by half.