Overnight Bircher Muesli
A big bowl of this delicious Bircher muesli will have you raring to go. The best bit is that all the prep work is done the night before, so you can hit the snooze button knowing that a healthy and delicious breakfast is ready and waiting for you in the fridge.
Share this recipe
- 100 grams (1 cup) wholegrain oats
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Chelsea Maple Syrup
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (or your favourite fruit)
- Meadow Fresh Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon threaded coconut, toasted in a dry frypan on medium heat until golden brown
- runny honey
Bircher Muesli: Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. (This will allow the oats to soak up all the liquid and become plump and juicy.)
To serve: Divide the muesli mixture between two bowls. Add the blueberries, a good dollop of yoghurt and finish by sprinkling over the toasted coconut and a drizzle of honey.