- ½ cup melted white choc
- 6 scoops mint chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1 ½ cup of Meadow Fresh Lite milk
- 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice-cream – one for each glass
- Fresh mint
Melt the white chocolate pieces using one of the following methods:
- Method 1: melt the chocolate pieces in the microwave for 30 seconds then stir to melt any remaining pieces, and use immediately.
- Method 2: Place the chocolate into a stainless steel bowl, big enough to sit on top of a small saucepan. Bring a small saucepan of shallow water to the simmer and place the bowl on top stirring until the chocolate has melted. Take of the heat and use immediately.
Add the ice-cream, milk, and melted chocolate to your blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into your glass, and garnish with a scoop of ice cream and a sprig of fresh mint.