When you need a luscious dessert but you’re short on time, this quick and easy cheesecake is an ideal solution. Cheesecakes often require a lot of preparation, but using Meadow Fresh Cheesecake Filling over your base instead of making a traditional baked cheesecake mixture from scratch provides a great shortcut without sacrificing any of that delicious creamy cheesecake flavour. Add a smooth layer of rich Meadow Fresh whipped cream on top, garnish with some sweet summer berries and no one will believe this gorgeous treat took under two hours to make.
Share this recipe
- 10 digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 500g tub Meadow Fresh Cheesecake Filling
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 300ml Meadow Fresh Cream, whipped
- 1 chip blueberries
- 1 lime for finely grated zest
- Line the base of a 23cm spring form tin with baking paper.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter and honey. Tip into the prepared tin and press to cover the base evenly.
- Cover the tin and place in the refrigerator to firm up, while you prepare the filling.
- Place the Meadow Fresh Cheesecake Filling in a bowl and beat until smooth. Mix in the finely grated zest of 1 lime.
- Remove cheesecake base from the refrigerator and spoon in the filling. Smooth the top. Cover and return to the refrigerator to firm up for 1-2 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spread a thin layer of Meadow Fresh whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake.
- Scatter over the blueberries and grate over the zest of the lime. Serve any extra whipped Meadow Fresh cream in a small bowl.