Mango and Chia Seed Smoothie
Tangy mango and nutrient-rich chia seeds combine in this smoothie to make a filling and delicious breakfast option for your morning routine.
Share this recipe
- 300ml Meadow Fresh Organic Milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 50 grams (1/2 cup) fresh or frozen banana
- 250 grams (2 cups) frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- Mix the milk and chia seeds in a bowl. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. (This allows the seeds to soak up some of the milk and become nice and plump.)
- After 20 minutes, whisk the mixture with a fork to separate any of the chia seeds that may have stuck together, then pour into a blender.
- Add the banana, mango and honey and blend for 1 minute until nice and smooth. Pour into two glasses and enjoy.