Lime Sherbet Milkshake
This milkshake is fresh, creamy, and perfectly tart. We partnered with Master Milkshakes (who make syrups using only the best ingredients and without any preservatives - the perfect partner for our less processed milk) to create this lime sherbet inspired creation that includes waffles, and white chocolate. You just can’t go past it!
Share this recipe
- 500ml Meadow Fresh Milk
- 6-8 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
- 60ml Master Milkshakes Lime Sherbet Syrup (available at http://www.mastermilkshakes.com/shop/)
- White chocolate
- Lime jelly crystals (or hundred and thousands would look cute too)
- Whipped cream
- The first step is to decorate your milkshake glass with white chocolate and lime jelly crystals.
- Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan. Put a heatproof bowl into the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Break the chocolate into the heatproof bowl and stir occasionally as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from the heat (the residual heat will melt the rest).
- Now turn your milkshake glass upside down and dip the rim of the glass into the melted chocolate. Then dip it into a bowl of lime jelly crystals. Put the glass aside to set.
- Place the Meadow Fresh milk, ice-cream, and Lime Sherbet syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth. Grab your glass and fill with the milkshake leaving a couple of centimetres for your toppings.
- Whip the cream and place into a piping bag (you can create your own piping bag by simply using a plastic bag with the corner snipped off). Now pipe in a circular motion onto the top of the milkshake to cover.
- Toast your waffles as per the packet instructions, cut into quarters and add one or two into the cream (like wafers). Finish with another sprinkle of the lime jelly crystals.
- Add a straw, serve and enjoy.