Healthy Peanut Butter Jelly Porridge
The perfect porridge to enjoy during the winter months when the weather cools with a delicious blueberry compote and peanut butter topping.
Share this recipe
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Meadow Fresh Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs coconut flakes
- 2 tsp chia seeds
1. Add the rolled oats, milk, water and salt to a pot and bring to the boil.
2. Once boiling, stir and turn down the heat to a simmer
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked through, stirring occasionally throughout.
4. While the oats are boiling, combine the blueberries, honey, balsamic vinegar and water in a pot. Bring to boil and cook for a few minutes until the water dissolves and blueberry syrup forms.
5. Divide the porridge into two bowl, top with additional milk, the blueberry compote, peanut butter, coconut flakes and chia seeds.