Decadent White Chocolate Cheesecake
Looking for a show-stopping dessert? This gorgeous white chocolate cheesecake not only looks the part, but tastes spectacular, too. The bright citrus flavour of fresh lime juice and zest pairs beautifully with sweet white chocolate and cuts the richness of the smooth, creamy Meadow Fresh Cream Cheese and Meadow Fresh Cream to perfection. It’ll feed a crowd and it’s simple to prepare ahead – this cheesecake will be perfect for your next dinner party. That’s if you can wait that long to make it.
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- Lightly grease the base and sides of a 23cm springform tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and process into crumbs.
- Tip into a bowl, pour in the melted butter and mix to combine.
- Press into the tin, cover and refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the Meadow Fresh Cream Cheese and sugar in a large bowl and beat until smooth (an electric mixer is good to use here), scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Place the cream and chocolate in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir gently until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix lime zest and juice into the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat eggs in, one at a time. Lastly, fold through the cream and chocolate mixture. Remove the base from the refrigerator, pour in the filling and smooth the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until the mixture has just about set (it will still be a little wobbly in the centre).
- Remove from the oven and cool, before placing in the refrigerator until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from its tin and remove baking paper from the base.
- Place on a serving plate. Decorate with whipped cream and fresh berries.