Courgette & Fresh Herb Omelette
Zoodled zucchini or curly courgette, it doesn’t matter what you call it! Teamed with eggs and fresh herbs in this gorgeous omelette, it’s a great way to kick-start your day. And it’s ready in just minutes!
Share this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Meadow Fresh milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- ½ small courgette – Grated or sliced with a zoodle slicer
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- ¼ cup of grated Meadow Fresh Tasty cheese
- Small handful of your favourite herbs chopped… We love Italian flat leaf parsley!
- In a mixing bowl lightly beat together the eggs and milk, and season to taste.
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium heat and add the butter.
- When the butter is foaming but not brown, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Once the base of the omelette starts to cook through, add the courgette, baby spinach and cheese to half of the omelette.
- Lift the egg only side of the omelette with a spatula and fold it over to cover the vegetables.
- Cook until the egg is set and golden.
- Place onto a serving plate and sprinkle with your favourite herbs.