Cherry Vanilla Milkshake
Topped with chocolate sauce, coconut ice-cream, and broken cherry ripe chocolate bars; this is the ultimate Cherry Vanilla milkshake. We partnered with Master Milkshakes (who make syrups using only the best ingredients and without any preservatives - the perfect partner for our less processed milk) to create this cherry-tastic milkshake creation.
Share this recipe
- 500ml Meadow Fresh Milk
- 6-8 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
- 60ml Master Milkshakes Cherry Vanilla Syrup
- Chocolate topping
- 2 scoops of coconut ice-cream
- 1 Cherry Ripe chocolate bar (broken into small chunks)
- Glace cherries
- Place the Meadow Fresh milk, ice-cream, and Cherry Vanilla syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth. Set aside.
- Grab your milkshake glass and drizzle the chocolate topping around the inside to get a swirl pattern, then fill with your milkshake leaving a couple of centimetres in the glass for your toppings.
- Add a scoop of coconut ice-cream and place the Cherry Ripe chunks on top. Finish with a cherry or two, and devour.