Banana Strawberry Milkshake
Fresh strawberries and bananas make a great combo for a less naughty treat and a healthier approach to the trusty milkshake. The riper the fruit the better the flavour, so you can make the most of the berries at the bottom of the punnet or the last banana of the bunch.
Share this recipe
- 2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 banana
- 1 cup of Meadow Fresh Organic milk
- Mint leaves
- Pop half of the strawberries (1 cup) into the blender and blend into a puree.
- Drizzle the puree around the inside of two milkshake glasses.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into your glass.
- To garnish add a chopped strawberry and mint leaves to a skewer and place on top.