Apple Pie Milkshake
Do you love warm apple pie with a cinnamon crust…now think of those flavours in a milkshake! That’s right; we partnered with Master Milkshakes (who make syrups using only the best ingredients and without any preservatives - the perfect partner for our less processed milk) to create this apple pie inspired milkshake. Topped with mini cinnamon donuts…it’s perfection.
Share this recipe
- 500ml Meadow Fresh Milk
- 6-8 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
- 60ml Master Milkshakes Apple Pie Syrup
- Mini cinnamon donuts
- 1 green apple
- Place the Meadow Fresh milk, ice-cream, and Apple Pie syrup into a blender and blitz for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Grab your glass and pour in your milkshake.
- To make your donut and apple straw; turn the apple on its side and slice thinly to make rounds.
- Cut out the core from each round so you can slide them over the straw.
- Grab your straw and thread onto it a mini cinnamon donut, then an apple slice, then a donut, and so on until you have your desired amount.
- Pop your straw into your milkshake glass so the donuts rest on the edge. Serve and enjoy.