Terms and Conditions
Hello! Thank you for visiting our Meadow Fresh website. We are happy you stopped by.
We love our customers and care about quality – so we want to create a quality place for you to connect with us. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and find the content on our useful and informative.
Check Back In:
We hope you visit our website many times as we will keep updating it with new and interesting content. Please keep in mind that there may be times when we need to amend these terms without notice so we strongly recommend that you check these terms regularly.
We do the best we can to make sure the information on this page is up to date, but this can be hard sometimes because information changes all the time. Due to this, we don’t make any representations as to the accuracy of the information on this page at any given point in time and we reserve the right to revise content, amend links, withdraw access, terminate memberships and revise price information at any time without notice.
Third Party Content:
We are not responsible for the content on third party websites linked to our page. Third party websites are independent from ours and we do not have control over their operation. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the use of those websites.
Competitions and Promotions:
From time to time we might publish certain competitions, offers, programs or promotions on our website. We will always set up a dedicated space for any applicable T&Cs so make sure you check those terms before entering or participating. We will sometimes add, remove, alter or amend competitions or promotions on our website without notice and do so without any liability to you.
Your conduct - House Rules:
Make sure you:
- Only post or transmit what’s yours – be original and don’t infringe people’s rights in their material. If you don’t own it or have permission to use it, don’t transmit or post it!
- Use common sense – don’t give out your personal information without exercising caution and remember that all interactions can be seen by the public and searched over time;
- Respect the privacy of others – get permission before posting pictures of other people online, especially kids;
- Take responsibility – you participate at your own risk and take personal responsibility for what you post or transmit; and
- Don’t copy – we care about our website and take the copyright we hold in it very seriously. Our website is subject to copyright under New Zealand law and, under international treaties, and the laws of many other countries. Except for your own personal use, don’t copy, communicate, adapt, transfer or distribute any of the contents on the website without checking and getting our consent first; and
- Be yourself – don’t lie, be deceptive or impersonate other people.
When you post materials or content, you grant us and our affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide licence to use and modify that content.
Questions or concerns?
If you are worried about anything you see on our page, or have a question about our food, please contact our Consumer Advisory Centre. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our numbers set out here. http://meadowfresh.co.nz/contact
The nitty gritty:
To the extent possible, we:
make no representations or warranties express or implied regarding the quality or suitability of this website, its operation, your access or the results of your access. We do not warrant that your use will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the server which stores and transmits this content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components; and exclude all liability for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of our website including any use, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, liability, theft or third party interference.
Our terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand but we make no representation that the content complies with any laws outside of New Zealand, even though you might be accessing this page from another country.
Thanks again for visiting. We hope you enjoy your time on our website!